Offshore Wind | 22-9-2023
Offshore Consents Manager (UK & Ireland)
- £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Kinekta are currently working with one of the world’s leading companies in renewable power generation who are hiring for Offshore Consents Managers to support the pre-construction and construction consenting activities on current and future offshore wind projects across various locations.
You will be responsible for supporting the many aspects of project development, construction and operation including delivering and maintaining the necessary consents for the project as well as;
- Contribute to relevant aspects of the drafting of the project’s consents application
- Full responsibility for offshore aspects of EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) and HRA (Habitats Regulations Assessment) in order to deliver a robust Development Consent Order and deemed Marine Licence.
- Leading on on/offshore consenting aspects for examination
- Responsible for securing additional environmental consents and licences as may be required through the development process
- Assistance in procurement for, and management of, EIA consultants and other contractors, as required, to progress development.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative relationships with key project stakeholders and statutory bodies through ongoing engagement in order to successfully deliver consents.
Knowledge & skills to succeed in the role:
- Demonstrable expertise in project management, environmental or planning fields.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects in the coastal/marine environment.
- Competence and experience of working in the offshore wind sector (desirable) although we welcome relevant experience from other major infrastructure projects
- Experience and understanding of DCO (Development Consent Order) Process & Marine Licensing Processes
- Effective communication across stakeholders, explaining complex issues, and can deliver on time and to budget, in line with project priorities and stakeholder advice
- Engagement with key project stakeholders and statutory bodies in order to develop cooperative relationships and deliver consents.
- Good people management skills
- Evidence of success in forming and maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and work to meeting project deadlines.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice