Transmission & Distribution | 11-5-2023
Kinekta is hiring for a Senior Authorised Person - 33KV.
▪ Plan testing and fault-finding activities on transformers and switchgears up to 33kV, perform and coordinate corrective activities.
▪ Manage and participate on HV construction works such as transformer and switchgear installations.
▪ Manage HV cable and termination installations.
▪ Analyse test results and create reports.
▪ Conducting high voltage switching operations.
▪ Maintaining high voltage equipment and systems such as switchgear, transformers and protection equipment up to 33kV.
▪ Conduct partial discharge testing and build reports.
▪ Carry out Transformer oil samples.
▪ Commissioning and testing of Switchgears, Transformers and protection equipment up to 33kV
▪ Authorising HV works up to 33kV ensuring the safety of all parties.
▪ Issuing PTW’s, STT’s, Switching Schedule & RAM’s
▪ Reviewing of Switching Schedules and RAM’s
▪ The role requires you to travel around the country.
▪ Knowledge and qualifications according to local regulations
▪ Work experience in similar roles
▪ Knowledge of key HSE legislation and guidance pertaining to project activities
▪ Experience in the photovoltaic business is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of MS office tools
▪ Valid and clean car driving license
▪ HV qualifications SAP
▪ NVQ Level 3 electrical certification or higher qualification
▪ C&G Level 3
▪ SMSTS (preferable)
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.