Transmission & Distribution | 11-5-2023
Kinekta are hiring for a Junior Portfolio Manager.
▪ Prepare and manage agreed schedules
▪ Week ahead preparation of engineer’s schedule to fulfil contractual obligations in terms of preventive and corrective maintenance
▪ Request call outs to the field engineers to fulfil response times guaranteed
▪ On a daily basis, assess email alerts received from the monitoring team and coordinate call out services for fault investigation with field engineers to fulfil response time guarantees.
▪ Contract management
▪ Manage scope of work of operation and maintenance agreements to make sure contractual obligations are fulfilled.
▪ Budget management -Create budget and manage minor construction projects for corrective maintenance and site improvements.
▪ Create and manage work orders - Create tickets for field service engineers based on alerts received from the monitoring team and from other contractual obligations (e.g. preventive maintenance activities). Verify the tickets include sufficient information to report activities to the Clients and to organise follow up actions.
▪ Reporting activities - Prepare monthly technical reports to present performance of the assets and of the activities conducted. Prepare additional reports for warranty and insurance claims.
▪ Liaise with Clients
▪ Create quotes
▪ Arrange site activities with internal and external resources.
Skills and qualifications
▪ Experience in the photovoltaic business or in a similar role is a plus;
▪ Good knowledge of MS office tools;
▪ Knowledge of PV monitoring systems is a plus;
▪ Knowledge of HSE and CDM regulations;
▪ Fluent in English language;
▪ Sales skills;
▪ Clean driving license.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.