Solar PV | 16-3-2023
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Competitive salary
We are recruiting for a HV Manager in the Cambridgeshire area.
- Plan testing and fault-finding activities on transformers and switchgears up to 33kV.
- Manage and participate on HV construction works such as transformer and switchgear installations.
- Manage HV cable and termination installations
- Review of preventative maintenance reports and execution of follow up points.
- Lead and manage the HV team, build and review switching schedules and RAMS and all safety documents (PTW, etc)
- Contribute to the technical growth of the company defining HV internal standards and procedures.
- Take over responsibilities on swithcing operations.
- Be the interface to grid operators and HV contractors.
- Coordinate HV emergency situations.
- Contribute to the enhancement and training of the HV team.
- Support the team on routine maintenance activites on HV equipment.
- Knowledge and qualifications according to local regulations.
- Knowledge of key HSE legislation.
- Experience in the solar photovoltaic business.
- Valid and clean car driving license.
- HV qualifications SAP / Control Engineer.
- NVQ Level 3 electrical certification or higher qualification.
- C&G Level 3.
- SMSTS (preferable)
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.