Solar PV | 11-5-2023
Kinekta are looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with a leading solar energy company.
UK based, working on various sites in Cambridgeshire, Swindon and East / Central Region
▪ Visual inspection activities, cleaning and report to management team;
▪ Routine maintenance activities on modules, inverters, cables and connectors, DC and AC distribution boxes;
▪ Routine maintenance activities on module mounting systems, fence and gates, inverter and transformer stations (excluding equipment);
▪ Routine maintenance activities on monitoring and communication equipment (data logger, routers, sensors, etc.);
▪ Routine maintenance activities on security system devices (cameras, barriers, etc.);
▪ Fault finding on electrical components by means of visual inspections or professional site measurement activities (thermal imaging, insulation tester, etc.);
▪ Execute corrective measures to keep the system available;
▪ Engage and manage subcontractors;
▪ Called to perform reactive and corrective maintenance activities as well as, from time to time to manage subcontractors and control quality of activities performed.
The engineer shall give availability on working from time to time during weekends and bank holidays.
Skills and qualifications
▪ Qualified electrician
▪ Experience in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems for industrial sites;
▪ Experience in the photovoltaic business would be a plus
▪ Good knowledge of MS office tools;
▪ Valid and clean car driving license;
▪ NVQ Level 3 electrical certification.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.