Offshore Wind | 03-5-2023
Transport & Installation Manager
Kinekta are currently working with one of the world’s leading companies in renewable power generation who are currently hiring for a Senior level Transports & Installation (T&I) Manager to support their global offshore wind project portfolio, across all lifecycle stages.
Offshore Wind is a constantly evolving industry and within this role you will be responsible for managing the execution of T&I solutions including the development of Offshore Wind installation logistics for our client’s offshore wind projects.
Essential qualifications for candidates:
- BSc or MSc Degree / equivalent in Naval Architecture, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or Marine Logistics
- +10 years’ experience in development and construction projects of offshore wind farms
- Proven track record in offshore wind project and package management
- Strong project Management experience in offshore logistics
- Experience of working on both fixed bottom and floating offshore wind projects is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organisational and time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Outstanding team player, self-starting and highly motivated
- A flexible approach to work and travel across Europe and APAC regions as required
- Ability to work offshore and work at heights
- Language skills: Fluent spoken and written English
- Deep understanding of contract management / contracts used in offshore construction
- Experience in floating offshore wind projects
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.