Offshore Wind | 20-9-2022
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Europe and APAC Regions
- Competitive salary
Kinekta currently have multiple Consents Manager opportunities available with leading developers across UK&I, Europe & APAC regions, the following positions are available;
- Offshore Consents Manager (UK&I)
- Onshore Consents Manager (UK&I)
- Consent Manager (UK&I, APAC)
- Permitting & Consents Team Lead (UK & APAC)
- Senior Permitting & Consents Manager (Europe)
These opportunities will support the pre-construction and construction consenting activities on current and future offshore wind projects across various locations.
You will be responsible for supporting many aspects of project development, including supporting internal and external stakeholders in delivering and maintaining the necessary consents in accordance with relevant environmental and planning legislation for various projects as well as;
- Contribute to relevant aspects of the drafting of the project’s consents application
- Full responsibility for offshore aspects of EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) and HRA (Habitats Regulations Assessment) in order to deliver a robust Development Consent Order and deemed Marine Licence.
- Leading on on/offshore consenting aspects for examination
- Responsible for securing additional environmental consents and licences as may be required through the development process
- Assistance in procurement for, and management of, EIA consultants and other contractors, as required, to progress development.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative relationships with key project stakeholders and statutory bodies through ongoing engagement in order to successfully deliver consents.
Knowledge & skills to succeed in the role:
- Demonstrable expertise in project management, environmental or planning fields.
- Competence and experience of working in the offshore wind sector (desirable) although we welcome relevant experience from major infrastructure projects
- Experience and understanding of DCO (Development Consent Order) Process
- Effective communication across stakeholders, explaining complex issues, and can deliver on time and to budget, in line with project priorities and stakeholder advice
- Good people management skills
- Evidence of success in forming and maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and work to meeting project deadlines