Internal Vacancies | 03-8-2022
- Competitive salary
Kinekta are a young, hungry & passionate specialist renewable energy recruitment company with a focus on delivering exceptional service to our clients and candidates. Following a very successful first 3 years, we are now looking to recruit a consultant to join our growing team and become a key part of the company’s future growth.
- Develop new and existing client relationships through new lead generation.
- Take ownership of your desk and grow specific market.
- Management & accountability of business pipeline (using the company CRM systems).
- Building credibility and value in our solutions through strategic research and preparation.
- Source talented candidates, via the leading UK job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter and by headhunting passive candidates.
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice.
- Manage the interview and offer process for both candidates and clients.
- Undertake negotiations on client and candidate terms whilst maximising revenue potential.
Skills and experience:
- Successful track record of B2B sales
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Motivated self-starter
- Natural sales ability with negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Tenacious, driven, and open to learning
- Sound Business Acumen
- Join a team who truly enjoy helping organisations grow.
- Benefit from an excellent package.
- Uncapped earning potential and team incentives in a fun working environment.
- Market leading comprehensive training.
- Career progression enabling a fast track to Senior Management.
- You’ll work with and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
We believe that if you have the right attitude and aptitude, we will be able to accelerate your recruitment career at Kinekta.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.