Battery Energy Storage (BESS) | 16-3-2023
Senior Product Development Engineer
- London - Hybrid
- Competitive salary
We are hiring for a Product Development Engineer to work for a leading BESS company.
- Translating product roadmap and strategy into detailed requirments for the hardware/software engineering teams to develop into prototypes/products.
- Translating market requirments and use cases into detailed requirments.
- Working with hardware component vendors to determine the suitability of their products to improve efficiency, address shortages and contribute to overall product enhancement and optimization.
- Continuosuly, improving released products based on feedback from customers, project engineers, and installation team members with emphasis on hardware components and documentation.
- Convincing customers of the company's technical capabilities and getting team buy-in on the direction using evidence-based decision making.
- Identiying product capability gaps for internal and external customers and quantifying the value of filling those gaps to prioritizse development.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic or Power Systems Engineering.
- Master's degree in Renewables (highly valued)
- More than 5 years in BESS/PCD R&D or product development.
- Technical knowledge of grid-scale energy storage industry requirments across Europe, Australia and USA.
Follow us on LinkedIn for new job listings, industry insights and career advice.